Col. Tom offers real estate and personal property auction services in Virginia and West Virginia.
Join our email list and get updates on newly listed properties and upcoming auctions.
Saturday, June 26, 2021 10:00 AM
42.16 +/- Ac, divided into 6 tracts
2.78+/- Ac, 7.37+/-Ac, 7.65+/- Ac, 10.49+/- Ac & 6.45+/- are wooded.
7.42+/- Ac mostly open with a nice pond.
Land is located off Fork Mountain RD, Franklin County, VA on Finch LN & Briar Springs DR.
Directions: From Rocky MT, VA US220 South to right on Fork Mountain RD (at the Lucky Two Market) to right on Finch LN and Briar Springs DR. Look for Col Tom Wolfe signs.
10% Buyers Premium, sale subject to confirmation. Sellers are motivated. Great chance to buy some nice lots.
DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE
Tract 4 pond
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Real Estate to be sold at 10:00 a.m. Bids accepted only from registered bidders. Come early for registration.
- All information provided by Auction company and Seller is deemed reliable but not warranted. Bidders should perform such independent investigation with respect to the property as they deem necessary or appropriate.
- Property is being sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Please inspect before bidding.
- Announcements day of sale take precedence over all prior releases, verbal and written concerning this sale.
- Auction company and its representatives represent the Seller.
- Detailed terms and conditions will be provided on sale day.
- A $5,000.00 deposit per tract shall be due and payable day of sale by cash, cashier’s check, or pre-approved personal check accompanied by a bank letter stating ___________________ is a customer of our bank and the bank guarantees payment of checks written on account number _________________ up to (specify amount) dollars for purchases at the auction being conducted by Col Tom Wolfe, Auctioneer & Broker LLC on June 26 2021
and sign a real estate contract. Closing shall take place on or before Monday, July 26, 2021.
- Real Estate to be conveyed by General Warranty Deed.
- Property being sold subject to confirmation.
- A 10% buyer’s premium shall be added to the high bid to determine final contract sales price on Real Estate